Teaching and Scrapbooking

I am blessed with the ability to teach others what I know about scrapbooking and papercrafting. The classes I design and facilitate are fun and informative! To date, I have been teaching hands-on scrapbooking classes for over five years in my home and classroom. I am now branching out into a local community college to teach a series of crafting classes. They range from scrapbooking to glass etching and more. As I grow and learn, I will share my experiences and expertise in this blog. Check in often to see where my journey takes me next!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Card Class at San Jacinto College

My Card Making Class and Crop was a huge success! There were five ladies in attendance. Three of them had really never scrapped before. One wanted to work on her skills in following sketches. One had dabbled in card making but needed more help. By the end of the class, they had ALL created some beautiful cards. I look forward to having them in future classes. They were great! Enjoy these pictures of their fabulous cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment